Multae Sententiae is Latin for "many thoughts". Free thinking leads to Enlightenment. Enlightenment leads to happiness...

The-Brights.net

Monday, December 06, 2004 CE

Pantheism

A couple of days ago I decided to look into the web to find people who think like me with respect to religion. Being an atheist is what I accept i am, however, I acknowledge that it has a negative meaning for the people. I do not blame them since the prefix "a" means "no" in Greek. For a while I have felt that my ideas are strange in a world full of people who need to revere supernatural beings. Fortunately for me, I found something very interesting. A website with the following URL www.pantheism.net. I was enormously surprised when I saw the pictures of 4 men that I admire: Mikhail Gorbachev, Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking. So I decided to read carefully the site. I saw that their beliefs match almost 100% with mine. Their respect for nature, environment, human rights and life is something I totally agree with. In addition, there is no need for them to believe in an afterlife or in supernatural gods, which they regard them as symbols. I agreed entirely with that. As a result of the coincidences with my ideas, I decided to join them. If you think like me, I invite you to check up the link. Let me know if you find it interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARCO U R A GOOD PERSON BUT I DONT AGREE WITH U.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CREATED THIS WORLD ,ME AND YOU.SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT US SOME ONE WHO HELPS ME WHEN THERE IS NO ONE THERE.
BUT HE IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEY HAVE DESCRIBED IN HOLLY BOOKS.I PRAY HIM IN MY WAY.AND AGAIN YOU ARE MY NICE FRIEND AS BEFORE,BOOS.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page tracking
Dell Laptops Computers
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search