Multae Sententiae is Latin for "many thoughts". Free thinking leads to Enlightenment. Enlightenment leads to happiness...

The-Brights.net

Monday, January 10, 2005 CE

Minor earthquake

At 1833 Peruvian time 2333 GMT a minor earthquake was felt in Lima. I was posting a reply in my blog and the floor started to move. I am quite used to these things, but hopefully this does not represent a mjor earthquake somewhere else or an earthquake in the middle of the Pacific that triggers a tsunami. If someone knows something significant about this, let me know and let other people know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doctor Bean said...

I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

It was only a small one. With small ones the concern is that a big one might have happened hundreds of kilometers away.

Thanks, Chuck, for commenting in my blog

11:14 PM  
Blogger Doctor Bean said...

Dr. Marco: I don't know if you have an automatic mechanism that informs you when comments are left on your older posts (like an anutomatic email) so I just wanted to let you know that I left a comment on your thermodynamics post. I thought your post was very thought provoking. Thanks.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page tracking
Dell Laptops Computers
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search