Multae Sententiae is Latin for "many thoughts". Free thinking leads to Enlightenment. Enlightenment leads to happiness...

The-Brights.net

Friday, December 17, 2004 CE

Please take a minute...

I have recently added some links to my blog. Please use the "Tell a friend" link if believe other people would appreciate what it is in here. If you want o get daily updates, use the "Subscription" link. If you want to carry conversations not necesarily related to the postings, use "Enter my Forum".

Go ahead and look Blogexplosion. It was Gindy's recomendation and I think it is worth it

Thank you

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

great blog...keep up the good work.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

I am not American and I had no problem with blogexplosion. I think you can ask Sarah from "Past is Prologue". There is a link in my blog. She knows about computers

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page tracking
Dell Laptops Computers
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search