Multae Sententiae is Latin for "many thoughts". Free thinking leads to Enlightenment. Enlightenment leads to happiness...

The-Brights.net

Saturday, January 22, 2005 CE

Winds of change



I have decided to change the style of this blog. Until now, I have been writing what came to my mind, based on thoughts present for years and on ideas that appeared randomly. I have decided to write in essay format, in a more formal way. By doing so, the ideas might be expressed in a more clear way. In addition, English is my second language so I think some extra work has to be put in what it is written by me. When I went back to my old posts, this was the feeling: chaotic!

People who read the blog will let me know their feedback.

4 Comments:

Blogger laura k said...

Dr Marco, your English is excellent. No worries there.

I think the essay format is preferred. Don't worry about long entries (re above comment). If some readers have a short attention span, that's not your problem.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

Thanks to all of you. We will see how the experiment works.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Your site is great as it is. As an English teacher, I would suggest that you avoid the American tendency to assume that bigger is always better, and that too much is never enough. Saying it concisely is generally better for the blog format.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Marco,

In 1970 my dad told me that success is achieving your goals. Just a few weeks ago I saw that definition again for the first time since 1970. It was in a comment on Sarah's blog...

If the goal is to share and idea then grammur and speeling are irrelevant unless they misrepresent the idea.

Q

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page tracking
Dell Laptops Computers
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search