Multae Sententiae is Latin for "many thoughts". Free thinking leads to Enlightenment. Enlightenment leads to happiness...

The-Brights.net

Thursday, March 17, 2005 CE

Salvador Allende's last words



This is the audio that I am posting by suggestion of Eponymous. The sole thought that these were the last words of a man who would die soon after this audio message reminds me that there are still people willing to sacrifice to set an example. He is not someone begging for his life, he is a corageous man with a calm tone of voice in the middle of a fascist coup. The best thing I can do is to contribute to his wish to be heard in the future by people who have truly decided to fight against the ones who believe in an unequal society.

As per a previous suggestion made by Whynot, the best thing to do is to right click with the mouse and download the audio so that you can play it afterwards.

6 Comments:

Blogger Diary-Thinker said...

I cannot understand it, but I like it.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

Thanks for commenting in my blog. In Pourquoi Pas (elektric-kat.blogspot.com) I published the same article. Dianne found an English translation.

6:26 PM  
Blogger laura k said...

Dr Marco, where have you gone?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

I am alive, but extremely busy in the hospital. I love to blog, but I hardle have time now. I encourage you to go to http://elektric-kat.free.fr/
I post some comments there, the people is really cool.

Thanks for keeping in touch

7:34 PM  
Blogger laura k said...

Hey, I'm glad to hear you're ok. Life should often get too busy to blog! I'm wondering how I'll fare once my deadlines heat up.

I'll check out the other site. I hope you're enjoying your work!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Yes ...missed you...glad to know you are just busy and not giving up on blogging...Your talents are many and greatly appreciated...

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page tracking
Dell Laptops Computers
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search